- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 TBs melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 cup chocolate chunks/chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a muffin tin with liners, or grease with butter or coconut oil.
- Beat bananas until well mashed in bowl of electric mixer or with hand mixer.
- Add oil, honey, egg, and vanilla, and beat on medium until well combined.
- Add almond meal, coconut flour, cacao powder, baking soda, and baking powder and beat on low until well combined. Stir in ¼ cup of chocolate chips. Scoop batter into the prepared muffin liners.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
(adapted from http://www.yummymummykitchen.com/2013/10/paleo-chocolate-banana-muffins.html)